BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

!UPDATE!

I have some catchin up I need to do...
I will NOT go into a big ole emotional apology sermon about my abandoning of this blog, so I shall continue...
So far, 2011 has been all right. Nothing real exciting or anything. Just...okay.

But heeey, guess what?
I'm in the middle of making a manga series!
Not one, not two, not even three...
BUT FOUR!
Lemme tell ya all about it:

Secret Fire is the first one. 16-year-old Maeko has to move & leave all her friends & boyfriend behind. At her new school, she fits in with a group of friends & things are looking better than she thought they would. But no one can explain Yingjie's (a student who moved from China) mysteriousness. His secret? He's a dragon! A Chinese dragon! :)

The second one which I have no idea what to call, is about two princesses on Planet Ormere. Their names are Starshine & Moonaura. They find out about this long lost brother of theirs who's trapped on Earth, so they decide to find him. They give themselves normal, earth names & go through normal, earthy teenage stuff...all while on a quest to find the brother they never knew

The third one which I also don't know what to call yet, is about Tori, a tomboy with a secret dream of becoming a singer & actress. (She thinks those things are "too girly" for a tomboy to be doing) While all her friends encourage her to go to college, she doesn't want to go. Instead, she auditions for a musical & gets the part! Her biggest fan is a homeless guy (Idk what his name should be yet ^_^;) who is a guardian angel sent to watch over Tori.

The fourth one, which I don't know the title of yet, I'm making with my friend. It's kind of similar to the Legend of Zelda & we're still working out the story & stuff...so, yeah...

I would write a whole lot more of what's been happenin, but now I will post some songs I've been listening to a lot lately. Enjoy! :)

I just found out about this band two days ago & I'm in love with it already!


(this is really random, but remember in the olden days before Youtube got that hideous makeover, when you embeded a video, you could change the color of the player? yeah, I loved that..)

This kid...is just...incredible. Really. His voice sounds a little feminine, but I assure you, he sounds 10,000,000 times better than Justin Beaver..oops, Beiber. :P He's also Scottish & Irish! Can't go wrong with that! It's hard to explain, but just listen & you'll see what I'm talking about :) (my favorite part starts on 2:42)


That's all for now.
Goodbye...

0 comments: