BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, May 20, 2011

Such a fun week..

Actually, more than a week.
Starting on the 13th, it was my baby sister's 10th birthday! She got clothes, cash & an iPod. Wow. Lucky duck. And to think when I was 10, all I had was a jumprope, some books I read over & over and a karaoke machine. My whole 10 & 11 year old life revolved around making fake radio/karaoke shows. :) I was so humble when I was 10...
Anyway, that was the FUNNEST Friday the 13th of my whole life!! We went to Golden Corral for sissy's birthday lunch. While we were there, I saw a guy who looked like a copy of Elijah Wood! I freakin love Elijah Wood!! ♥ Then I saw a guy who looked like a band member in Demon Hunter. He looked nice...& cool :)
Then we saw another guy at a gas station who was with another guy who looked almost exactly like him..(but not as cute :p hehe) He waved at me, Olivia & Isabella! :D
That evening, we had funfetti cake with coconut on top. :)) Haha that evening I laughed harder than I ever have in ages. I was having a major laugh attack for no reason at all, really. xD

On Saturday my parents took us to this "field day" thingy...Ooh that sounded awkward...Ok, my parents have been doing this "field day" for our homeschool group for a couple of years, & so we went & did that. Olivia & I didn't participate but we cheered for the little kids & waved at a guy riding his bike past us to watch everything.

On Sunday, we left for Galveston Island & stayed till Wednesday. It was pretty fun, but I got a bad sunburn on my shoulders. x(

Today, my mom told me she "had this wild hair" to go to the movies, so all of us went to see Pirates of the Caribbean! It was much better than I expected. :) But the relationship between Jack & Angelica (um...the girl in place of Elizabeth..) was kind of confusing. Like, for a few minutes they seemed to really like each other, then the next minute one of them hated the other. Also the ending was a bit unsatisfying for me. But besides that, it was quite good. :) Four stars out of five.
Also...keep an eye on the missionary guy & Syrena. Those two are way cute ♥

Well, now I "have this wild hair" to post a list of all the stuff I really wanna do before I die, so...Imma go do that.

0 comments: