BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, July 26, 2010

Grrr...I need to do some serious updating!!

Starting around two weeks ago.

Went to Leander to visit my grandma.

Saw Toy Story 3 while I was there. Omg it was sooo freakin good!!! I definitely recommend go seeing it if you've seen the other Toy Story's. The baby and monkey will scar me for life though. o.o

Went to Wendy's before the movie and lost my mind and for some reason ordered a sour cream and chive potato with fries. -.- Uhm yesh...this kind of thing happens to me a lot. Anyway that will scar me for life as well..ugh.

Spent the night with meh bud down there. Haha...silly, silly times ^.^

Went to the pool. Public pools are some of my least favorite things in the world, unless they're almost desolate, which it was once we were there for a while. I really hate them because...idk...I feel like I'm being stared at? or something. But nearly every person cleared out pretty quickly. I was so thankful.
Attempted to go a second time a few days later. It was closed for some reason. Olivia, never without a crazed quote on her tongue blurted out "I FEEL like I've wasted my ENTIRE LIFE!" It's now on my list of Facebook Quotes.

Consumed lots of Izze Soda, popcorn, watermelon, Nutella, chips...basically a whole five days of unwholesome crap.

Stopped by at Cici's and Barnes and Noble the last day. Saw the evil twin of a celeb and several other people I know. See, according to me and Olivia's theory, everyone has an evil twin. Everyone. Even you do. Your evil twin dresses like you, does their hair like you, maybe even talks and walks like you do! There can even be evil triplets or evil quadruplets or maybe even evil quintuplets. BUT...you never see your evil person. You never have and never will. You weren't destined to. Other people can though. And I saw the evil twin of Bruce Davison. o.o

At Barnes and Noble I began an epic search for volume two in some mangas I'm reading. Couldn't find volume two for ANY of them! (What is up with Barnes and Noble not having part two of anything?) But I bought volumes three and four anyway. Surprisingly, it actually sort of makes sense even without my dear volume two. Btw, the mangas I'm reading are Kasumi and Full Moon O Sagashite. I'm obsessed with Full Moon...it has an anime too but I love the manga so much better. It's...more dark and serious. The anime's cute but doesn't go along with the manga too well. I really like watching it though. :)

Sorry if this post was boring and the last thing about Barnes and Noble didn't make sense -.-"
But hopefully I'll be able to post something more interesting when I get back from a camp/youth retreat thing Thursday. I'm leaving tomorrow. I don't exactly want to go but...let's see what the heck's gonna happen.

Blogger's being an idiot and refuses to autosave anything and my fingers are getting tired.
Peace.

1 comments:

Marni said...

are you an evil twin or the good twin? LOL
I like your style!
~Mom