BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Summer of twenty ten soon to end..

I know I know. Tragic isn't it? :'(

About the little "Broken Bow adventure". Not much happened. Just hiked around a little (I was reallllllly tired and almost fell a couple times XP), swam a little (I mostly sat on this rock and watched everyone..haha) and ate. Nothin major..

I'm a little depressed that school's starting up (we start Monday-and I'm homeschooled btw). I wanted to do tons of stuff this summer but nothing really..happened. Summer of twenty ten wasn't as fun as I thought it would be. BUT-I did get closer to da Lord than I ever have in like 4-5 years and I'm so overjoyed that it finally happened :D :D :D ALSO-this summer I did get an idea of where I belong in His Kingdom so that's pretty awesome too. :3

Anyway hopefully I'll score a pair of skinnies before school starts. I've been trying to get some all summer but I got distracted by graphic tees...I'm so obsessed with those...

I need more followers...or maybe I deserve the number I have cuz my posts are so boring XP I am sorry, my life is not very dramatic, but whatever...I like it anyway. Sometimes. WAIT-then why would my blog be called "My crazy weird world" if my life isn't very dramatic or exciting??!! Ughhhhhh..........I think I need to shut up now. I'm sorry...


*in my head, punishing myself* *stop being obnoxious, stop beingobnoxious, stopbeingobnoxious....*


TTFN

2 comments:

Marni said...

what sort of adventures did you want to have?

Marni said...

PS- if you want more views you should post on FB when you update your blog. Lots of peoples do that. Also have you sent your blog addy to Becky?